Concert Tour of Hungary Sample 1
Coach transfer from base to UK Airport for flight to Budapest.
Arrival at Budapest Airport, where you will be met by the Tour Manager. Transfer to your 3+ star Hotel Budapest, check-in.
Buffet breakfast. Guided sightseeing tour of Budapest by coach, concluding at St. Stephens Cathedral. Lunch on your own. Rehearsal. Evening: Joint concert with a local choir at Naidor Concert Hall, followed by informal reception. Return to hotel by coach.
Buffet breakfast. Excursion to the Danube Bend (50 km North to Budapest), including a short impromptu performance at Esztergom Cathedral. Time at leisure in Szentendre with lunch at Crown Restaurant at the Main Square. Following lunch return to your hotel in Budapest. Evening at leisure with dinner on your own. Return to hotel in own arrangement.
Buffet breakfast.Excursion by coach to Eger (100 km North East of Budapest). Rehearsal. Evening concert at Mino-rity Church on Main Square. Wine tasting at Fair Maidena Valley. Hungarian Barbecue Dinner at Crown Wine Estate. Return to Budapest late in the evening.
Buffet breakfast.Time at leisure in Budapest with lunch on your own. Rehearsal. Afternoon concert in the city with evening at leisure.
Buffet breakfast. Transfer to Airport, return home where coaches will be waiting to take you back to base..
We have excellent musical contacts all over Europe to ensure your tour is a true rewarding musical experience as well as the most cost effective.
– 5 nights stay in a centrally located 3+ hotel, including buffet breakfast,
– 2 airport transfers [UK] and coaching as per itinerary.
– guided sightseeing tour of Budapest,
– assistance of an experienced Tour Manager throughout,
– 3 concerts, including one joint concert with a local choir,
– 1 inpromptu performance,
– full publicity (ads, posters, flyers),
– live gipsy music entertainment,
– informal reception with socializing
Return flights and taxes
Tour Price in twin from £489 per person